- A neighborhood with missions and visions
The Edmondson Heights Civic Association is here to help all of us enjoy our homes and our neighborhood.
The Edmondson Heights Civic Association, Inc. a 501(c)4 non-profit organization is here to help all of us enjoy our homes and our neighborhood and consists solely of volunteers who freely donate their time and skills for the betterment of our community.
The Edmondson Heights Civic Association, Inc. mission statement is:
1. Help protect the values of the properties within Edmondson Heights by enforcing the existing restrictions, covenants and agreements,
2. Act as a liason between local, state, and federal government agencies and officials.
3. Help maintain a peaceful community where all residents cooperate to get a job done.
4. Help the community in general by reviewing and commenting on legislation that affects the community.
5. Assist local youth programs such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and programs within the Baltimore County Department of Recreation and Parks, and the Police Department,
6. Ensure that all residents are treated equally.
7. Whatever other matters as may arise.
The Association is designed to be non-profit; all funds raised go back into the community.
Activities of the Association are financed by dues collected from residents of the community. Dues are currently $20.00 per home due and payable each calendar year from January 1st through December 31st. Your dues allow the association:
- To ensure a safe, attractive community with covenant enforcement and park beautification projects.
- Work with the Edmondson Heights Elementary School and PTA to help them with various events and activities for our youth.
- Publish the Edmondson Heights Neighborhood News newsletter.
- Sponsor the spring and fall community yard sales in the park.
- Sponsor the Fall Community Cleanup at the Edmondson Heights Elementary
- Sponsor Project Clean Spring every year to clean up our stream in the community park located between Harwall, Forest Park and Granville.
- Accomplish the mission statement.