Residence dues are $20.00 per residence and are due and payable annually January 1st through December 31st to the Edmondson Heights Civic Association, a 501 (C4) non-profit . The Association is made up of your neighbors and fellow residents volunteering their time and skills for the betterment of our community. The Association is designed to be non-profit with all funds raised going back into the community. Your dues enable the Association to:
- Assist local youth programs such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and programs within the Baltimore County Department of Recreation and Parks, and the Police Department.
- Sponsor and publish our quarterly Neighborhood Newsletter.
- Sponsor Project Clean Stream, National Night Out, and Fall Community Clean-up.
- Work with the Edmondson Heights Elementary School and the Parent Teacher Association to help them with various events and activities for our youth..
- Ensure a safe attractive community with covenant and code enforcement and park beautification projects.
Edmondson Heights Community Meetings are held at 7:30 PM during the school year at the Edmondson Heights Elementary School the first Tuesday of every month when the school is open. If you have not yet paid your dues, please do so promptly. To pay your dues, make your check or money order payable to EHCA, Inc. PO Box 21150, Catonsville, Maryland 21228 in the amount of $20.00 being sure to reference your address for which the payment is being made or you may make the payment by using the PayPal link on this website.